Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bowls and Bulldog

Took my Sportster up to the Bulldog Custom show.
Parked it in and left straight away.



Went down to Hemel Hempstead to the new multi million pound mega sports facility called XC. Wanted to try out the deep indoor pool.
Cruised around until I realised I had a bike to look after 75 miles away!



A bit of Video



 Took in the bike show on Saturday, several people remarked how it had changed and it was smaller and a bit strange???
Some cool bikes and some mediocre stuff.


 I hung out with The Chacketts and Rick from Scotland and Flamesey.
My Good friend Paul (Jonny eight hammers) Milbourn won best in show.
Back in Plymouth by 10.30 saturday night.







3 comments:

arcadian said...

blimey trawler, you shell out £70 for that or was it free if you entered?

Trawler said...

free.

Flamesey said...

Good to see you Trawler.. we was robbed mate