Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I was framed I tell ya!

The Vintique Digger frame is very nice and I'm stoked to have one in my grubby mitts.


jan said...

Why do they call them diggers?

Trawler said...

I guess its something to do with low slung drag racing rigs. Straightline freeway dragster. Onramp to offramp.

infidel said...

back in the day a dragster or long drag bike was known as a digger and the race track as a digger yard.