Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weirdo #1

Proud to be a Lowbrow Weirdo!
My Shovel is featured in Issue 1.
I gave away my best bike article Wot I wrote for the Lotus Eater!
Glad I did coz I think  Lowbrow are cool and I have many of their parts on my bikes.
Tyler Lowbrow is sending me some copies.
 This is what they say...........
Weirdo #1 is now out! Weirdo is Lowbrow Customs' house catalog and magazine, chock full of killer chopper parts as well as editorial, customer bike builds, DIY Tech Tips and event coverage. It is 48 pages of full color and digest-sized. The cover price is $2.50, but we also throw a copy in free with any order through lowbrowcustoms.com that is $100 or more!

We have poured tons of effort into this first effort and are really happy with the result. We are really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it!

No comments: