Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jaks









































The Jaks. The worlds only real skateboard gang.
I ran into them at a party at their clubhouse in
Vancouver.
Fucked up fun!


THE U.S.BOMBS

Jaks (lyrics)

I aint goin to work today...
yea why not?
cuz id rather work on breakin my own bones with some style ya know.

Go 45 M.P.H Go down hill on a skate
There's a Code that ya better know and there's one style & its to skate
We skate in packs our flag is Jaks theres always time to race.

Only a fool has a pool and keeps it full
Only a trader dont drain his pools (chorus)

There I am skatin' solo down
9th Ave. A couple bikers pull up up on me one on each side
theyre wavin back and forth they try to lock me in and here comes a bus
These scumbags want me dead I know they want my head.
A Jak pulls up, pulls a drumstick out of his
pocket sticks it in the spokes, and the biker slams
Dont laugh cuz he was a Jak
We gotta go

2 comments:

hosenose said...

hey theres me! JAKS TEAM SF DIVISION LIL BONER TIMMY JAK

hosenose said...

P.S. FUCKSTICK WHY DONCHA COME TO JAKS CONVENTION THIS YEAR AND PARTY WITH THE BOYS THE WEEK SURROUNDING JULY 4TH LINCOLN CITY ORE-GONE! AND BOY HOWDY WE GONNA SKATE WE GONNA PUNKER OUT WE GONNA STICK IT IN, AND WE GONNA PULL IT OUT. ALL WELCOME & BRING YER GIRLFRIEND AND YER GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIEND FOR A 3 WAY SWEATY SACRIFICE. WEEEEEEHAAAAAW