Monday, June 29, 2009
Cornish redneck record
I Found this LP on the record stand at Battistinis.
These are the tracks you could expect to find.
19) Git your Tongue Outta My Mouth Cuz I'm Kissin ya Goodbye
18) Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
17) How Can I Miss Ya If You Won't Go Away?
16) I Bought A Car From A Guy Who Stole My Girl, But It Don't Run, So We're Even
15) I Still Miss Ya Baby, But My Aim's Gittin' Better
14) I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cuz I'm Afraid She'd Win
13) I'm So Miserable Without Ya, It's Like Havin' You Here
12) If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
11) If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
10) Mama Git a Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
9) My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You
8) My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
7) She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger
6) You Done Tore Out My Heart and Stomped That Sucker Flat
5) You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
4) If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
3) She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles
2) She's Looking Better After Every Beer
... and the number 1 Cornish song of all time. . .
1) I Haven't Gone To Bed With Any Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few
Posted by Trawler